It takes just 3 clicks to add videos from YouTube.com, DailyMotion.com or Vimeo.com. That’s true. Using the official APIs, you can search, organize and retrieve any video you want; in bulk or one by one.
Whether you’re creating a niche video App or a personal video gallery, when it comes to importing videos, there is no substitute.
Highlights of video importing:
- Search by keywords, username or playlists.
- Selective data importing (title, description, tags.).
- Inline editing the results before importing.
- Super-fast bulk importing takes seconds, not hours.
- Upload your video or audio files and we will do the rest for you.
Woo.Media works with all your favorite video formats: flv, avi, mkv, divx, mov, wmv and mp4. The multi-part upload process guarantees uninterrupted uploads every time.
Planning to allow your users to upload videos? No problem. Registered users can add their own videos. The approval process can be fully automated or moderation-based. Furthermore, you can limit how many videos each user can upload/day or the size of each upload among other settings.